Environment Protection Fund
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Position Title: Accountants
Location: Environment Protection Fund
The Environment Protection Fund (EPF) is a Government Fund established in 2005 to strengthen environmental protection, sustainable natural resource management, biodiversity management and community development in Lao PDR Download Excel attachments. It manages an endowment provided by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and voluntary contributions from hydropower and mining companies. In addition, the Government of Lao PDR (GOL) received financing from the World Bank which it has entrusted EPF to implement through its standard sub-project mechanism in two of its five financing windows (Community and Biodiversity Investment (CBI) and Policy Implementation and Capacity Enhancement (PICE) 윈도우 필기장.
Environment Protection Fund is seeking qualified national candidate to fill the following position
Accountants for 01 position
Key Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- At least a diploma in relevant field such as: accounting and finance Download the first of the seven sins.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in similar position in accounting or financial management. Experience with the World Bank projects or other major donors are an advantage 플래시 플레이어 10.
- Good PC/systems literacy, including strong excel skills, skills in using computerized accounting software is an advantage.
- Fluency in Lao and English (written and spoken skills) Remote.
- Good understanding of Government institutional and budgetary structures and ability to work with a range of agencies at national, provincial and local level.
- Reliable, independent and dynamic worker with high social competence and good team spirit.
- Good interpersonal skills and result orientation.
Interested individual consultants shall provide their updated curriculum vitae indicating personal and technical skills, academic qualifications, experience in similar assignments along with the name of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers) the available position is detail below
Download Related files Below:
Consultants may obtain the detailed Terms of Reference from the address below during office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday from May 20th, 2020. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by June 2nd, 2020. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for an interview
Attn: Mr. kinnakone Chittavong E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 2nd floor, Building No 100, Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR, P.O. Box: 7647, Tel: 021 252739; Fax: 021 252 741