Environment Protection Fund
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Position Title: Accountant (National Individual Consultant)
The Environmental Protection Fund (EPF) was established in 2005 with an aim to strengthen environmental protection, sustainable natural resources management, biodiversity conservation and community development in Lao PDR. EPF funding support is provided through the following financing windows: Policy Implementation and Capacity Enhancement (PICE), Biodiversity and Community Development (CBD), Water Resources Management (WRM), Pollution Control (PC, Sustainable Land Management (SLM) and Climate Change (CC). EPF beneficiaries can be individual, commercial entities, government organizations or civil society entities. Funding supports include non-refundable grants, preferential loans, interest rate subsidies, or a combination of these. EPF funding sources includes benefits from EPF endowment, contributions from investment projects, and funding supports from international organizations. EPF Office (EPFO) is responsible for day-to-day operations under policy guidance of EPF Board.
Environment Protection Fund is seeking qualified national candidate to fill the following positions
Key Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- At least a diploma in relevant field such as: accounting and finance.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in similar position in accounting or financial management. Experience with the World Bank projects or other major donors are an advantage.
- Good PC/systems literacy, including strong excel skills, skills in using computerized accounting software is an advantage.
- Fluency in Lao and English (written and spoken skills).
- Good understanding of Government institutional and budgetary structures and ability to work with a range of agencies at national, provincial and local level.
- Reliable, independent and dynamic worker with high social competence and good team spirit.
- Good interpersonal skills and result orientation.
Interested individual consultants shall provide their updated curriculum vitae indicating personal and technical skills, academic qualifications, experience in similar assignments along with the name of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers) the available position is detail below
Consultants may obtain the detailed Terms of Reference from the address below during office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by August 03, 2020. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for an interview
Download Related files Below:
Attn: Mr. Kinnakone Chittavong, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 2nd floor, Building No 100, Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR, P.O. Box: 7647, Tel: 021 252739; Fax: 021 252 741