REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Department of Planning (DoP), Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) under a partnership with the National Institute for Economic Research (NIER) are a main focal point to implement the four years project of roughly USD 500,000 financed by the Environment Protection Fund (EPF) in order to formulate the Lao PDR Green Growth Strategy, as well as to enhance DoP-MPI, NIER and other concerned agencies’ capacity in mainstreaming Green Growth Agenda into the National, Sub-national and Sectorial Strategies and Action Plans.
Department of Planning (DoP) and National Institute for Economic Research (NIER) now invites eligible individual consultants to provide their cover letter and updated curriculum vitae indicating technical skills, academic qualifications, experience in similar assignments along with the names of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers)
- Project assistant 1 year full-time basis, renewable (subject to satisfactory performance and business needs)
The selection of this position will be primarily based on the following criteria:
- At least bachelor degree in economics, environmental management, business management or related fields, with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Dedicated team player with excellent organization skills and ability to priorities assignments. Able to handle multiple tasks with critical deadlines under minimum supervision
- Effective organizational, communication, inter-personal, problem-solving skills, and ability to produce high quality work under tight deadline
- Advanced skills and experience in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and email management
- Ability to foresee needs of the team and respond in a pro-active manner
- Demonstrated interest for economic development and environmental knowledge is a plus
- Written and spoken fluency in English is highly preferred
The successful consultant will be selected in accordance with the provisions of Section II, under the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011 and revised July 2014.
Consultants may obtain the detailed Terms of Reference from the address below. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by 16:30 June 26, 2018
Attn: Ms. Amphayvan CHANMANY, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, National Institute for Economic Research, Address: Km6, Kaisone Phomevihanh Avenue, Sivilay Vill, Xaythany Dist, VTE capital, Tel: 020 5296 3177, 030 556 0261. https://www.laoepf.org.la
Please Click Download Bottom for download ‘ToR’ File