Environment Protection Fund
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Position Title: Finance Officer
Location: Vientiane Capital
Employment Status: Full Time
The Environment Protection Fund (EPF) is a Government Fund established in 2005 to strengthen environmental protection, sustainable natural resource management, biodiversity management and community development in Lao PDR. It manages an endowment provided by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and voluntary contributions from hydropower and mining companies. In addition, the Government of Lao PDR (GoL) received financing from the World Bank which it has entrusted EPF to implement through its standard sub-project mechanism in two of its five financing windows (Community and Biodiversity Investment (CBI) and Policy Implementation and Capacity Enhancement (PICE).
Environment Protection Fund Office (EPFO) now invites eligible individual consultants to submit your application with cover letter indicating technical skills, academic qualifications, experience in similar assignments and updated curriculum vitae along with the name of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers).
The minimum qualifications requirements are:
- At least a Bachelor degree in related field such as Finance, Accounting. Post Graduate qualification in finance and accounting or hold a professional qualification in finance and accounting are highly desirable;
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position in donor funded projects (experience with the World Bank financed projects will be an advantage);
- Familiarity with the GOL and treasury payment systems;
- Proficiency in computerized accounting (experience with a projects accounting package will be an advantage);
- Good proficiency in written and spoken communication in Laos and English;
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, etc.;
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills as demonstrated by sample report to be submitted at the interview
Consultants may obtain the detailed Terms of Reference from the address below during office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by December 14, 2018.
Click Download ‘ToR’ File
Attn: Mr. Khonesavanh Xoumphonphakdy, E-mail: email@example.com
Address: 2nd floor, Building No 100, Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR, P.O. Box: 7647, Tel: 021 252739; Fax: 021 252 741