Environment Protection Fund
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Vientiane Capital
Employment Status: Full Time
The Environment Protection Fund (EPF) is a Government Fund established in 2005 to strengthen environmental protection, sustainable natural resource management, biodiversity management and community development in Lao PDR. It manages an endowment provided by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and voluntary contributions from hydropower and mining companies. In addition, the Government of Lao PDR (GOL) received financing from the World Bank which it has entrusted EPF to implement through its standard sub-project mechanism in two of its five financing windows (Community and Biodiversity Investment (CBI) and Policy Implementation and Capacity Enhancement (PICE).
Environment Protection Fund is seeking qualified national candidate to fill the following positions
Key Academic and Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in areas related to monitoring and evaluation, statistics, natural resources management, engineering, or other relevant degree.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience related to M&E of investment projects/activities preferably on issues related to sustainable use of natural resources in conservation/protection areas and watershed, and/or water resources and environmental management at local level is preferred.
• For the candidate with Master or higher degree with experience on M&E and local issues related to natural resources, the minimum year of experience could be lower but not less than 5 years.
• Leadership and training experience would be a strong advantage.
• Experience with operational, and procedural issues of WB and ADB supported projects would be a strong advantage.
• Proficiency in English speaking and writing is required.
Interested individual consultants shall provide their updated curriculum vitae indicating personal and technical skills, academic qualifications, experience in similar assignments along with the name of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers) the available position is detail below
Consultants may obtain the detailed Terms of Reference from the address below during office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by May 31, 2019. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for an interview
Click Download ‘ToR’ File
Attn: Mr. Khonesavanh Xoumphonphakdy, E-mail: email@example.com
Address: 2nd floor, Building No 100, Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR, P.O. Box: 7647, Tel: 021 252739; Fax: 021 252 741