Environment Protection Fund
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation assistant
Employment Status: Full Time
The Environment Protection Fund (EPF) is a Government Fund established in 2005 to strengthen environmental protection, sustainable natural resource management, biodiversity management and community development in Lao PDR. It manages an endowment provided by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and voluntary contributions from hydropower and mining companies. In addition, the Government of Lao PDR (GOL) received financing from the World Bank which it has entrusted EPF to implement through its standard sub-project mechanism in two of its five financing windows (Community and Biodiversity Investment (CBI) and Policy Implementation and Capacity Enhancement (PICE).
Environment Protection Fund is seeking qualified national candidate to fill the following positions
- Monitoring and Evaluation assistant
Key Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in areas related to statistics, business administration, management, environmental or natural resources management, rural/ community development, engineering or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience overall preferably on monitoring and evaluation;
- An advantage: Experience with projects/programs supported by international organizations.
- Fluency in Laos and English speaking and writing.
Interested individual consultants shall provide their updated curriculum vitae indicating personal and technical skills, academic qualifications, experience in similar assignments along with the name of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers) the available position is detail below
Consultants may obtain the detailed Terms of Reference from the address below during office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by August 20, 2019. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for an interview
Click Download ‘ToR’ File
Attn: Mr. viravanh Sourinphoumy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 2nd floor, Building No 100, Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR, P.O. Box: 7647, Tel: 021 252739; Fax: 021 252 741