Environment Protection Fund
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Employment Status: Full Time
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Environment Protection Fund Office, Vientiane Capital
Duration: 12 months renewable (subject to satisfactory performance and business needs)
The Environment Protection Fund (EPF) is a Government Fund established in 2005 to strengthen environmental protection, sustainable natural resource management, biodiversity management and community development in Lao PDR. It manages an endowment provided by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and voluntary contributions from hydropower and mining companies. In addition, the Government of Lao PDR (GOL) received financing from the World Bank which it has entrusted EPF to implement through its standard sub-project mechanism in two of its five financing windows (Community and Biodiversity Investment (CBI) and Policy Implementation and Capacity Enhancement (PICE).
Environment Protection Fund now invites eligible Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the required services. Interested individual consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services. The individual consultant must meet the following qualifications and related experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in areas related to monitoring and evaluation, statistics, natural resources management, engineering, or other relevant degree.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience related to M&E of investment projects/activities preferably on issues related to sustainable use of natural resources in conservation/protection areas and watershed, and/or water resources and environmental management at local level is preferred.
- For the candidate with Master or higher degree with experience on M&E and local issues related to natural resources, the minimum year of experience could be lower but not less than 5 years.
- Leadership and training experience would be a strong advantage.
- Experience with operational, and procedural issues of WB and ADB supported projects would be a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing is required.
Consultants may download detailed Term of Reference from EPF Website. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in personal e-mail by September 18, 2019. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for an interview
Click Download ‘ToR’ File
Attn: Mr. Khonesavanh Xoumphonphakdy, E-mail: email@example.com
Address: 2nd floor, Building No 100, Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR, P.O. Box: 7647, Tel: 021 252739; Fax: 021 252 741