Environment Protection Fund
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (International or Regional)
Employment Status: Full Time
The Environment Protection Fund (EPF) is a Government financial entity (EPF Decree 2017) governed by the EPF Board chaired by the Minister of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE) and is housed under MONRE. EPF responsibility is to raise fund from national and international funding sources for supporting environmental protection and conservation of natural resources and biodiversity in Lao PDR. EPF organization comprises the EPF Board, the Technical Committee (TC), and the EPF Office (EPFO). Since 2005, EPFO has managed a number of projects and subprojects with financial support from the interest from EPF endowment, the voluntary contributions from hydropower and small mining companies; and the technical and financial support from the World Bank (WB) through the Lao Environment and Social Project (LENS) during 2006-2013 and the second Lao Environment and Social Project (LENS2) during 2014-2021.
Environment Protection Fund now invites eligible Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the required services. Interested individual consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform below positions:
- Higher education degree (at least master degree) in policy, economics, natural or social sciences, international development, or other field in which EPF invests.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, of which 5 years at the international level, 5 years of experience with M&E of environmental, climate, biodiversity, or development programs or project management.
- Ability to lead the design and implementation of M&E systems and approaches.
- Ability to communicate in professional written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of theory of change, results based management concepts and tools.
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and management, including relevant software is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to transfer the knowledge and improve the capacity of EPF M&E team.
- Experience in organizing and delivering training workshops (on results based management) is a plus.
- Experience working in the Lao context is a plus.
Click Download ‘ToR’ File
Consultants may download detailed Term of Reference from EPF Website. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in personal e-mail by January 10, 2020. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for an interview
Attn: Mr. Khonesavanh Xoumphonphakdy, E-mail: email@example.com
Address: 2nd floor, Building No 100, Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR, P.O. Box: 7647, Tel: 021 252739; Fax: 021 252 741